Terms and Conditions
As an Affiliate, you agree conduct yourself with complete integrity, which means you serve your customers well, don’t spam, follow all FTC guidelines, and have general business ethics becoming of a Dean Street betty and partner.
Affiliate Program Agreement
By participating in Dean Street Society’s Style & Styleability Affiliate’s Program, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”).
- Affiliate agrees to follow FTC guidelines, have complete integrity when dealing with clients, promote honestly and ethically, and comply with all laws.
- In marketing and promoting our product/business (Dean Street Society, Style & Styleability, Hilary Rushford) Affiliate agrees to use only graphics provided by Dean Street Society unless written approval from Dean Street Society has been received. (To request please contact email@example.com)
- Affiliate may not offer money back or a discount to clients as a sales tactic. Affiliates may offer a bonus gift with purchase with the intent that it adds value to the clients experience before, during or after Style & Styleability.
- Affiliate will receive $298.50 US dollars (50% commission on $597 Product) for every sale of the Product during the Style & Styleability launch that is directly referred by the Affiliate to the sales site through the Affiliate’s unique link or cookie.
- Commission may include a single sale to the Affiliate themselves, meaning Affiliate may purchase the Product for themselves through their link and receive commission on that sale.
- Affiliate commissions are counted and numbers are deemed final at the sole discretion and decision of the Promoter.
- Commissions will be sent to the Affiliate by the Promoter via Paypal after the refund period has passed. Because multiple payments are allowed by customers who purchase the Product, the Affiliate should expect to receive 50% of the first payment after the refund period has passed and the second payment after the Promoter has been paid in full for the Product.
- If a sale is canceled or refunded for any reason, any paid commission will be deducted from the amount owed to the Affiliate and any subsequent payment. Affiliates will not be paid a commission on sales or orders that are in delinquent status. Promoter reserves the right to change the dates of the commission payout.
- Affiliates must provide their Paypal address and complete the W-9 and any tax information sent by the Promoter before receiving any commission payments.
- Affiliates cookies will no longer be active after the final day of sales for the current round of the Product and Promotion.
Dean Street Society reserves the right to revoke Affiliate standing at any time.